Grammys 2011: Cee-Lo Green with Gwyneth Paltrow – Forget You
The financial snobbery experience @ this particular branch of HSBC makes me want to move all my money into a Chase checking account. Luckily, one branch doesn’t represent the majority.
I can’t say many good things about this particular branch so I’ll just label the bad…
1) Long Lines, ALL THE TIME!
2) Lack of Tellers! Seriously, 1 teller when there’s 8 people waiting?
3) Closing Time = 5:00pm! Not everyone can make it out to the bank during lunch. Open until 6. It won’t kill you
4) Unfriendly customer service – Pretend as though I know a thing or two about financial services and don’t consistently repeat the term “do you understand”!!! Yes, I freakin’ understand, why the heck do you think I’m here applying for it!?!?!
Ok… Maybe there is one good thing about this particular HSBC… There are 3 ATMs at this branch where others only have two. Yeah, that’s it!
– RANDOM INTERNET POST ~ Vaq
Canadian Bankers Association
Faux Pas #1
|Opting for High Octane Premiums|
Faux Pas #2
|Incomplete Security Analysis|
Faux Pas #3
|Failing to Tread on the Dealer’s Spread|
Faux Pas #4
|Overlooking the Collateral Status of Your Investment|
Faux Pas #5
|Failing to Shop Around|
Faux Pas #1. Opting for High Octane Premiums
BANKERS ARE PEOPLE TOO….so I heard
A guy walks into a bank and says to the teller at the window, “I want to open a fuckin’ checking account”
To which the lady replied, “I beg your pardon, what did you say?”
“Listen up dammit, I said I want to open a fuckin’ checking account right now.”
“Sir, I’m sorry but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank!”
The teller left the window and went over to the bank manager and told him about her situation. They both returned and the manager asked, “What seems to be the problem here?”
“There’s no damn problem,” the man said, “I just won 50 million in the lottery and I want to open a fuckin’ checking account in this damn bank!”
“I see sir,” the manager said, “and this bitch is giving you a hard time?”
I’m sorry but this is funny….the cutomer is always right;)~ Vaq